Favorite traveling experience

unforgettable experience.
 Hello, greetings prosperous for US all. how are all? definitely good right. introduce my name is Kristian trikurnianto Pandu. blog this time I will discuss about my experience that will not forgotten, experience where I first to pontianak. all friends must have the experience unforgettable, would it experience while traveling, life experience or experience about love and relationships. I have the experience will not forgotten to the old, that is my experience when the first time to pontianak to take the test sbmptn antecedent hold at the University of Cape Temple, there, I went to pontianak with riding a bike and worse again I first time to pontianak, with a capital desperate I went to pontianak to follow the test sbmptn the to achieve a ideal I can lecture at the University of Cape Temple. the time I came pontianak own and do not know which road harys I travel, profit his only there friend of mine who live in pontianak and he can ask for help me. I time it was living in a rented him. when my trip to pontianak I often stray. but though often stray, I until also to the point, when I stray I asked to the people around, if the road pontianak it where, and thanks his people I ask it was good, he want to inform the road towards pontianak. when he got my pontianak I am very confused choose the way in which I will travel because a lot of the building tall buildings. but all the business and hard work that I did eventually I fruitless her, I reached the point safe and can follow test sbmptn smoothly. and finally now I can studying at the University of Cape pretend that have been a long time I dreamed of this. this was my experience that will not forgotten to the old later. message that we can take from my experience this is about the business and hard work, if we tried and hard work then business dam and hard work we will not disappoint US. message it is, don't be afraid to try new things, because of all things new would be nice if we make be thrilled, dont think about new thing that bad. it all depends we are dealing him. so and thank you.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food Review.

Dialogue Script with your peer.

Video submission 1