Best friend(s) or close friend(s).


Hello.
In life we ​​must be in desperate need of someone else's name, because we are social beings.
The other person is a true friend, not everyone can be our true friend. It is only people  understand our situation that can be made as our true friends.
a true friend is someone we really need when we are in a difficult situation, sad and grieving without our life friends will not mean.Memang not all friends concerned in the definition but it is supposed to be friends like the definition is always there when we need them not only he should always be there for us but we must always be there for him that is called FRIENDING.
In my life, I have a true friend that is Monika Rika Febrinitha Majid. He is a figure who always accompanies me when happy and hard and at the same time my girlfriend. Honestly no one better understands me in this world than he is.
To get a true friend is not easy. A good person in front of us is not necessarily good behind us so to get real friends is not easy.
Why did I choose the Monika Rika Febrinitha Majid as my true friend?
Because since I knew him, he understood me very much. And he has also been a long-time friend with me.
And no one better and understand me than him, I choose him as a true friend not because he's my girlfriend or the other, because we've known long and understand each other.
In life we ​​do not have to be true friends that our friends, but our girlfriend and family can also be our true friends.
True friends also do not have to be boyfriend with guys or girls with girls, but can also girls and guys to be true friends.
The conclusion of a true friend is one who understands us when we are happy and hard, and our true friends do not have to be friends, and real friends do not see who you are from where you come from whom you rich or poor you are your tribe and what race are you.
Remember us as human beings can not live without friends.
thanks.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food Review.

Dialogue Script with your peer.

Video submission 1